Alpha Brain Review: Ultimate Brain Pill
Are you the employee who feels down because you couldn't stick to your boss's instructions? Are you a student who cannot recall your lessons during the exams? Are you a man who forgot your wife's birthday? If the answer is yes, then things might have got a little ugly in your case. Don't worry, past is past and its possible to improve your abilities by nootropic supplements. Nootropic supplements are drugs that help to enhance the memory, intelligence, motivation, attention and focus of a person. Today we are going to do a review on one to the most popular nootropic supplement in the market 'Alpha Brain'.
Alpha Brain is a nootropic supplement produced by Onnit Labs. It promises to be much effective than the other nootropic supplements in market since unlike the others which contain fewer amounts of nootropics, Alpha Brain claims to contain 9 key nootropic ingredients.
Alpha Brain Ingredients
- 1) Alpha GPC contains raw sources of acetylcholine which is capable of increasing mental speed and sharpness.
- 2) Huperzine A helps to stop the excitation of a nerve after the transmission of an impulse.
- 3) Vinpocetine helps in the transportation of oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
- 4) AC-11® serves as a great antioxidant.
- 5) Phosphatidylserine is an essential lipid compound in the cell membranes of the brain.
- 6) Bacopa is an ayurvedic brain enhancing ingredient.
- 7) Pterostilbene is a powerful micro nutrient and an antioxidant.
- 8) L-Tyrosine is an amino acid which leads to the production of dopamine. Dopamine acts as a precursor of adrenaline.
- 9) L-Theanine serves as a great help in relaxation and sleep.
- 10) Oat Straw (20:1) is a natural anti-stress nutrient.
- 11) Vitamin B6 acts as a catalyst in the utilization of many ingredients.
Alpha Brain Recomended Dosage
The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules in the morning or early afternoon accompanied by a light meal. If you want to have an enhanced dream state that leads to lucid dreaming, take 1-2 capsules four to six hours before sleeping along with a light meal. If you are more than 200lbs and tolerant to the supplement, you can take 3 capsules. Never exceed 4 capsules within a 24 hour period.
What to expect from Alpha Brain?
Since it contains a larger number of nootropic ingredients, you can expect to see positive results within a week of consumption. Alpha Brain promotes the production of neurotransmitters which are capable of improving attention, focus, mood and alertness of a person. You can expect to wake up mentally fresh every morning and also to stay calm in stressful situations. Your dream state can also be enhanced and you might be able to experience lucid dreaming. This potential can be used for problem solving and artistic inspiration.
- 1) Most people experience positive results.
- 2) Alpha Brain claims to have nearly no side effects.
- 3) It contains a larger variety and quantity of nootropic supplements compared to other such supplements in the market.
- 4) While other supplements focus on improving one or two cognitive function, Alpha Brain focuses on improving a wide range of them.
Cons of Alpha Brain
- 1) Most people feel that the price is a little too expensive.
- 2) Some people claim feeling jitters after using Alpha Brain for a longer period.
Alpha Brain is available in a 30 capsule bottle for $34.95. You can also buy two 30 capsule bottles for $59.41 and three 30 capsule bottles for $79.95. A 4 capsule Alpha Brain Go Pack is also available at $4.95.
Where to buy Alpha Brain?
You can buy Alpha Brain directly from Onnit.com or also from Amazon.com. Buying from Onnit.com is a better option as they provide a full money back guarantee for the first bottle of 30 capsules in case you are not happy with the product. You can process an online refund at Onnit.com/refund without any questions. However, you have to pay for the shipping cost.
It's no "magic pill" but it definitely helps. I feel a difference in focus and concentration, and even a little bit of a boost of energy with clarity. I don't use a lot of products like it (so don't have much to compare it to), but I'm a big fan of this and Onnit!
Took a little to kick in but I noticed more focus when I had to crack down and work. Wish it cost a bit less to keep it going monthly but worth a try.